Railroad auction sites?

Anyone know of any good model railroad forsale or auction sites or forums (besides Ebay)?

Reply to
coustanis

Used to be Nscaleauction.com but it couldnt compete with Ebay

I'd be interested to hear as well

Reply to
Biggus

coustanis wrote: Anyone know of any good model railroad forsale or auction sites or forums (besides Ebay)?

James J. Reeves:

Choo Choo Auctions:

Yahoo!:

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Our "for sale" items are close to auction prices! Check for the link at the bottom of our home page.

Reply to
Frank Eva