Re: Broadway PRR M1A

BLI is have problems when the engines are imported. The sound unit is installed and it's fine at the factory but when it goes through customs something happens. Some folks have said xray but I have no idea. What one has to do is reset the unit using the jumper. There is even a note about this on the BLI site. So the 5 or 6 out of ten that functioned might have made it through the "machine" fine. Did the dealer reset the sound units on the bad ones and then test them?

Reply to
Jon Miller

I was over there again today and they told me that 6 out of 10 had problems ranging from broken cold soldered joints, corrosion and pinched wires. All were quick fixes but when you lay down $200.00 plus you should expect a better product.

My M1 is running fine so far and I can't wait to see the diesel units when they come out.

Reply to
Irish Jake