re : buy all old kato and atlas and overstock products

I am in Toronto but looking to buy all old/ new in box atlas or kato or proto 2000 engines/ cars also all products that are overstocked or new in box . I would like to deal with the Golden horse shoe area , however would consider out of province . ONLY dealing with HO or N products . I also buy your complete Railway model layout ,[please Email peter snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for Info . Also looking for Charles from London , I wonder if he is still in this forum . __________________________________________________________________

Reply to
nadev77