Re: Empire Builder Question

Chris John wrote:

According to the colored pictures in D. Hickcox's book 'GN Color Guide To Freight And Passenger Equipment' the grab irons appear to silver or chrome in color except for the ones on the roof. Those grab irons are the same color as the roof, pullman green.
Fred Ellis
--
Who do you serve. . . . And who do you trust?
(To e-mail me, remove the X from my address)