Re: Fix your newsreader settings!

I found a setting to eliminate my sig, but that isn't what I want either.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Frank A. Rosenbaum spake thus:

Right; we're the ones having problems with it! (Notice no quoted text here?)

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Exactly, Roger! Blaming the software for what a user has control of is a very poor cop-out.

__________ Mark Mathu The Green Bay Route:

"This message was written with OE, but don't let David Nebenzahl find out."

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Yes Mark. "A good workman never blames his tools."

An old but very true adage.

-- Cheers

Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway