Re: InterMountain Car Search

So what car is it? It might help to know what we are looking for.

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:35:14 GMT, Matt & Kathleen Brennan

And what exactly IS this car...that might help us help you.
45115 - CP Rail Cylindrical Trough Hatch Hopper http://www.intermountain-railway.com/ho/html/45115.htm
possible source: http://www.pacific-western-rail.com/products/maker/3/HOcategory1005manufac turer-3.html
...Bill
Corelane wrote:

Thanks for doing this! I should have included the link along with the item number.
It appears that you have located a car for us with that link. Fantastic! We sincerely appreciate your help.
Thank You! Matt and Kathleen
Go here.... Hope this helps..
http://www.pacific-western-rail.com/news/Intermountain_HOmay_04-30-03.html
--