Re: InterMountain Car Search

So what car is it? It might help to know what we are looking for.

Hello Folks, > > I am looking to purchase an HO Scale InterMountain car. It is SOLD OUT > on the InterMountain website. I have been unsuccessful in locating a > store that may have one. > > Item #: 45115 > > Might some of you have websites and/or E-mail addresses of stores that > may stock this specific InterMountain car. > > My Sincerest Thanks!!! > Matt and Kathleen >
Reply to
DMNolan

And what exactly IS this car...that might help us help you.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins
45115 - CP Rail Cylindrical Trough Hatch Hopper
possible source:

...Bill

Reply to
Corelane

Thanks for doing this! I should have included the link along with the item number.

It appears that you have located a car for us with that link. Fantastic! We sincerely appreciate your help.

Thank You! Matt and Kathleen

Reply to
Matt & Kathleen Brennan

Go here.... Hope this helps..