Re: March your way into the weekend!

"Comrades, the Communist Party of Peru is part of the Revolutionary

> Internationalist Movement and feels honored to be so, honored to serve in > such a far-reaching and historic vanguard battle, as well as to have the > comrades in arms found in our Movement's ranks; and furthermore, the Party > feels fortified and augmented by the repeated expressions of support, of > proletarian internationalism, which it receives from the very outstanding > fraternal communist parties and organizations, and very especially from the > Committee of the Revolutionary Internationalist Movement to which we extend > our revolutionary gratitude for its constant encouragement and support. All > this, comrades, increases our proletarian internationalist responsibility > and our unshakeable commitment

```````` What?!

We got no steenkin' Commies in Peru!

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" Peru, Illinois (Between Utica and Granville)

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy

"Paul K -

Notice how all these "revolutionary" types all like to use big word?

Guess they use them to impress the pin heads that support them.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Of course they don't steenk, it's a well know fact that Peruvian Communists bath on a regular and frequent basis. One of the few communist movements with a compulsive hygiene fetish.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

That's 'cuz they're all over in the real Peru, just east of Logansport, where the Nickel Plate and the Wabash cross.

Reply to
Steve Caple

I've heard in that part of the world they pronounce it "PEE Roo".

True?

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" Puh ROO, IL

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy

Well, the Wabash conductors certainly used to - "Lay-fay-et, Logansport, Pee-roo and Waw-baa-yush"

There's also Chili (named, like Mexico and Brazil and others, for more southerly American climes throwing off the yoke of Spanish colonial domination, after Chile), pronounced "Chigh lye".

Reply to
Steve Caple