Re: Most Prolific Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ------ T2psOqabilNLI

Produce the proof (beyond reasonable doubt type of proof) and I'd happily add him to my list of spammers who live on my random email generator

but I am not about to take the word of a group like NANAU without it being backed up with some hard and indisputable evidence

Put up or shut up in other words.

Reply to
Umineko

WHY??

Reply to
David F.

Reply to
Larry Engesath

"Larry Engesath" wrote in news:yedNa.32815$ZE.28737@lakeread05:

Terminated? As in lethal injection? :-)

Reply to
Bobby Thistle

Wishful thinking...

I would prefer a rabid Tasmanian devil to be placed in his trousers, but you don't always get what you want.

Reply to
Charles P. Steinmetz

Careful, the animal rights groups will be after you now for cruelty to a poor dumb Tasmanian Devil.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

That name rang a bell with me. I think O'Reilly Publishing's "Pig" book, "Stopping SPAM" or something like that, identified that individual as the first truly effective spammer. I don't think he's the only one anymore. There are probably tens of thousands worldwide by now.

Jay Modeling the North Shore & North Western C&NW/CNS&M in 1940-1955 Due to spam, all e-mails except those from selected addresses will be refused. Thanks for your understanding.

Reply to
JCunington