Re: Okiechoochoo and alias'

Gentlemen.. can we get rid of this clown [okiechoochoo] ? He's sucking up valuable =

>bandwidth....

Rathburne's ID is masked also. He's not snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, or whatever he happens to be using this week. I tried to e-mail him and it came back "member does not exist".

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

You won't get through to me using the e-mail in Reply To: Gotta do it to keep the spam out.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

I understand that! At least with mine all you have to do is drop the obvious letters, which I change from time to time. Rathburne's ID is completely masked, possibly a violation of his ISP's TOS.

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

FWIW, the email addy I use for usenet is the only one of my four that gets virtually NO spam!

Don

Reply to
Trainman

Not sure what I have to do with okie Jay?

etreta99ataoldotcom

Try that.

Reply to
MrRathburne

Now that's odd, because that's when my spam really started rolling in. Hardly had any before usenet.

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

They were discussing okiechoochoo's multiple personalities, uh, screen names. Having tried to e-mail you a response on another message and gotten rejected, I brought that up.

So, Rath, if you're really on AOL (I haven't checked the address you supplied yet), how do you completely mask your name? My usenet preferences only let me tack letters on the end of my real one.

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

My MTA rejects about 600 mails a day sent to the "From:" line address. Humans should easily be able to translate the "Reply-To:", although I'd rather not get e-mail responses to most of the posts here.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse