Re:Printing slide-off decals

I have been using papers from both Metal Foil Co. Bare-Metal.com and Super Cal by Micro Format, Inc. paper-paper.com Both offer clear and white and both have worked very well. I work in O gauge
and have made both large graphics and fine print decals successfully. Cheers, Kevin (Australia)
KD wrote:

Could you be more specific?
Did you use inkjet or laser printer? Color or black-only? Did you overspray them with some sort of clear lacquer before application?
Peteski