Re:Printing slide-off decals

I have been using papers from both Metal Foil Co. Bare-Metal.com and Super Cal by Micro Format, Inc. paper-paper.com Both offer clear and white and both have worked very well. I work in O gauge and have made both large graphics and fine print decals successfully. Cheers, Kevin (Australia)

Reply to
KD

Could you be more specific?

Did you use inkjet or laser printer? Color or black-only? Did you overspray them with some sort of clear lacquer before application?

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.