Spine Car Wheel Sizes

I am building a 5-unit all-purpose spine car and I am going to replace the plastic wheels with metal wheels. What size are the wheels, 33" or 36"?
Thanks
Speaking of wheels... does anyone make steel wheels larger than 36"? I need to replace some horrible large plastic wheels on a Hornby High Speed train.
Thanks/Carter

Diesel wheels are generally 42".
I believe that they have twenty eight inch wheels.
Eric