Spine Car Wheel Sizes

I am building a 5-unit all-purpose spine car and I am going to replace the plastic wheels with metal wheels. What size are the wheels, 33" or 36"? Thanks

Reply to
Patrick Carcirieri

Speaking of wheels... does anyone make steel wheels larger than 36"? I need to replace some horrible large plastic wheels on a Hornby High Speed train.

Thanks/Carter

Reply to
Carter Braxton

I believe that they have twenty eight inch wheels.

Eric

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

Diesel wheels are generally 42".