Stairway

The person looking for the NMRA bulletin article in the Sep 1980 issue, please post your E-mail to send scans. Roger Aultman

Sorry. I thought it was posted. I keep forgetting that we all run different news readers. In Agent it is available.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Thank you so much. I appreciate it....and a Happy New Year to you and yours. Ken
Ken Day spake thus:

Ackshooly, it's not the newsreader, it's the news provider (ISP or news server) that makes the difference.
--
The only reason corrupt Republicans rule the roost in Washington
is because the corrupt Democrats can't muster any viable opposition.