THE GREATEST NEWS EVER ... THE SOLUTION!!!

Come on, guys. I see some of you all that are responding to this guy's drivvle are spending (wasting?) a great deal of your time just fueling this guy's fire when you could be working on (and enjoying)something that this group is related to.

What I'm suggesting is that if no one(!) were to take the bait, this poacher just might leave to go elsewhere to fish and leave our otherwise pristene waters for what they were intended.

OK, metaphoric overkill, maybe. But I hope you all get my drift.

DM

Reply to
dlmehrle

Well, yeah, but responding to it keeps the Christinane spammer from going door to door with his pamphlets.

Reply to
Steve Caple