The Illusionist

I said it's been a long time! *8^))
Paul
--
The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now.
Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 08:16:28 -0000, Paul Newhouse wrote:

Hear hear!
--
Steve

On Feb 6, 8:08 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

By the same token, why don't you take your constant off-topic God ravings elsewhere? This is a TRAIN board!
Jeff
No according to steve it is not a Train Board, this who topic is not about trains so why are you reading it

On Feb 8, 8:52 am, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Didn't the OP mention overhead catenary in the Illusionist? Last time I looked, overhead catenary was related to trains.
Jeff

Now, now. Don't be so hard on Curt. All us pagans/atheists/agnostics/Muslims/Jews/Buddhists/etc. really like his posts. He's the best anti-Christian propagandist there is. He just doesn't realize what a bad example he is :-).
Assuming he's not just trolling, of course.
Larry <<<<< Steve
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Mr Turtles, you are just a hater of god. Muslims etc all see you and know you are a sinner and headed for hell so dont include them in your sick world of sin and hate.
You are a good example. Of a person headed for hell and in need of salvation. May god help you.

Interesting that "Criminal Minds", last night, had as the protagonist a character that sounds much as you do.
Yes I hope Steve saw that he is acting just like that criminal and needs to change and repent. Sad Steve is making a mess of this train board I agree and am praying it changes