This would buy alot of trains

10 and a half year development cycle? To replace the F-16, F-18, and Harrier, already dominant. Gotta luv da guvmant...................both parties.
Reply to
MrRathburne

Didn't even bother to read it. I already know it is US BS about coming up with some billion dollar new warplane. My gosh, they already have more military capability than anyone else can come close too. They can wipe out any nations military without hardly any losses of their own. Why do they need such dominance. Too take on the world and win. They are short of oil and they want to be able to take over all Arab states and control what they need to keep their SUV running.

Reply to
Okiechoochoo

It's not about military dominance. It's about feeding government money to the people developing and building the planes.

Reply to
Ken Rice

O>> 10 and a half year development cycle? O>> To replace the F-16, F-18, and Harrier, already dominant. O>> Gotta luv da guvmant...................both parties.

O>Didn't even bother to read it. I already know it is US BS about O>coming up with some billion dollar new warplane. My gosh, they O>already have more military capability than anyone else can come close O>too. They can wipe out any nations military without hardly any losses O>of their own. Why do they need such dominance. Too take on the world O>and win. They are short of oil and they want to be able to take over O>all Arab states and control what they need to keep their SUV running.

Another braindead liberal idiot. Take a look at the federal budget for

2004. You can check it out at the Office of Management and Budget at:

We spent $502B for the Department of Health and Human Services and $358.2B for the Department of Defense. The HHS budget is the fastest growing portion of the federal budget. Now do some research and figure out what makes up the HHS budget. Then realize these costs are not going down and they aren't debts we can ever pay off. They are expenses we will pay forever, unless we find a way to control them

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Binkley

-- Jim McLaughlin

Please don't just hit the reply key. Remove the obvious from the address to reply.

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

(...yakety schmakety...)

*FLUSH*