Tobacco, anyone???

I understand that the tobacco leaf grown in CT is used as cigar outer wrappers and is totally different variety of tobacco from the NC tobacco which is blended and used primarily in cigarettes.

Reply to
Whodunnit

curtmchere

OK, all I changed was the separator in the References from commas to spaces.

Reply to
Robert Heller

Well, erxcuse, NETGOD. I asked a simle question. I hardly see how this qualifies as a troll. If you feel put upon, I suggest you get a REAL life, and let people who are willing to post REAL answers provide REAL assistance. Pardon me, have I presumed? Do you have a REAL life? Perhaps therapy would be the answer.... If your world revolves upon the number of indentations in a reply, you really must discuss this with a therapist....

Michael

Reply to
Michael Valinis

Better yet Model a whorehouse...

sex is a gift from God

Any place where you can receive this gift, must be a holy place...

Model holy places.

Build a whorehouse!

major part of my layout

Reply to
Bob Officer

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

stuff snipped

Now, now Steve, The Rev Ted Haggard has gone through 3 hours of counseling and now claims to be fully healed and "like wimmen agin". (However, he was silent on liking Methamphetamine) His followers proclaimed a "Miracle" In the words of Rev Billy Joe from Del Rio Texas (aka Don Imus): " Say Halleliah!--Say Amen!"

Franz T

Reply to
Franz T

But building a model of burned down building is such a hassle.

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

"Tobacco is sin. Why would you model sin. Model a church instead that makes more sense."

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

But building a model of burned down building is such a hassle.

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

"Tobacco is sin. Why would you model sin. Model a church instead that makes more sense."

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

Reply to
curtmchere