Tobacco, anyone???

(Michael Valinis) wrote:

I used to see theese in Connecticut all the time too. I understand this is a local variation. apearently the summer sun in CT is too bright compared to the hazzy sunlight they get in NC. At least that's what I've been told.

X-news has no trouble threading the replies.

I understand that the tobacco leaf grown in CT is used as cigar outer wrappers and is totally different variety of tobacco from the NC tobacco which is blended and used primarily in cigarettes.
Well, erxcuse, NETGOD. I asked a simle question. I hardly see how this qualifies as a troll. If you feel put upon, I suggest you get a REAL life, and let people who are willing to post REAL answers provide REAL assistance. Pardon me, have I presumed? Do you have a REAL life? Perhaps therapy would be the answer.... If your world revolves upon the number of indentations in a reply, you really must discuss this with a therapist....
Michael
On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:58:45 -0700, David Nebenzahl

There a some posts between your original post and DN's post. One of the DN's is pointing out that one of the other DN posts was made by a troll/sockpuppet and not by the real DN.
     snipped-for-privacy@osu.edu (Michael Valinis) writes:

Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania
and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information
Tobacco is sin. Why would you model sin. Model a church instead that makes more sense.
On Apr 8, 5:41�pm, snipped-for-privacy@osu.edu (Michael Valinis) wrote:

On 10 Apr 2007 05:50:08 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Better yet Model a whorehouse...
sex is a gift from God
Any place where you can receive this gift, must be a holy place...
Model holy places.
Build a whorehouse!

major part of my layout

--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986

stuff snipped

Now, now Steve, The Rev Ted Haggard has gone through 3 hours of counseling and now claims to be fully healed and "like wimmen agin". (However, he was silent on liking Methamphetamine) His followers proclaimed a "Miracle" In the words of Rev Billy Joe from Del Rio Texas (aka Don Imus): " Say Halleliah!--Say Amen!"
Franz T
But building a model of burned down building is such a hassle.
snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:
"Tobacco is sin. Why would you model sin. Model a church instead that makes more sense."
But building a model of burned down building is such a hassle.
snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:
"Tobacco is sin. Why would you model sin. Model a church instead that makes more sense."
God is watching you Steve.
On Apr 13, 12:12�am, " snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com"

I'm not Steve, asshole.