Train Set Used in Superman Returns

Anyone See the layout that they used in the movie Superman Returns? Looks pretty good. Wish I had the space and time to develope a layout like that. M

Reply to
mstrspy

Yeah, MR should do an article on it.

Cordially yours: Gerard P.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

On 10 Jul 2006 09:55:04 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu instead replied:

LOL

You rabble rouser, you!

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

The Duck & Run Railroad? Has a nice ring to it, especially if it has a lot of duck unders... :-)

Reply to
3D

NO, they should no!

We don't need another article on what is, in effect, a few circles of track, We've seen enough of those fluff articles.

-- Cheers

Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Quite honestly, if one looks closely at the individual scenes on the layout, they are really rather crude. Many of the city structures look great but much of the terrain isn't up to the standards of most tinplate layouts. And some of the supposed rock work is among the worse efforts I've seen! The layout might be worthly of a brief notation in Classic Toy Trains but certainly not in any serious model railroading magazine.

CNJ999

Reply to
CNJ999

After seeing the movie and the fate of the layout, they must not have been too happy with it either...

fl@liner This tagline has been certified to contain no political rants.

Reply to
fubar