Marklin or HAG model trains Wanted

I am interested in buying Marklin or HAG model trains. Any age or any condition. I am interested in buying locomotives, cars and sets.
I have a particular in Marklin Swiss trains.
I pay cash and I also paya the shipping.
If you have some that you are no longer using, please send me an email through the website below.
Thank you,
Bill http:MarklinBuyer.com I buy Marklin and HAG trains