U25C Project Group Status

All - Some interesting recent developments at
Kaslo Shops has taken the Jeff
Briggs project over and is working with us - in the running for the re-
power kit and is planning a complete HO model. Also, since the Atlas
release of the Trainmaster another repower option (albeit right now a
rather expensive one) has emerged. The TM has the same truck and wheel
spacing as the U25C / U28C and could be used by replacing the truck
sideframes with the old Rivarossi ones. Finally, looks like this week will
be the week we approach NWSL for another repower kit option. Will post
results of that conversation soon.
Please join us if you are interested. We've had to lock the group down
somewhat because of SPAM but if you want to join just indicate in the space
that you saw this post on the Atlas board and want to follow what we are
doing.
Look forward to seeing you in the Group!
Gif...U25C Project Moderator
Reply to
U25C Group Moderator