Union Station Products

Hi,

I'm wondering if Union Station Products is still in business? Their web page is stil there but, my e-mail doesn't seem to get delivered and nobody is home when I call. Anybody done business with them recently?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

I placed an order by web on January 7th. My e-mail follow-up bounced, but I got the (him) on the phone the next day, and he expressed surprise that the e-mail didn't get through. Since then, my payment has been processed, but no product has arrived, and I have been unable to get anything but an answering machine in the past 2 weeks (and calls have not been returned). Hope everything is OK...

George

Reply to
George Chaltas

Yeah, me too. Your e-mail and phone experiences are exactly what I'm encountering.

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse