Union Station Products

Hi,
I'm wondering if Union Station Products is still in business? Their web page is stil there but, my e-mail doesn't seem to
get delivered and nobody is home when I call. Anybody done business with them recently?
Paul
--
Working the Rockie Road of the G&PX

I placed an order by web on January 7th. My e-mail follow-up bounced, but I got the (him) on the phone the next day, and he expressed surprise that the e-mail didn't get through. Since then, my payment has been processed, but no product has arrived, and I have been unable to get anything but an answering machine in the past 2 weeks (and calls have not been returned). Hope everything is OK...
George

Yeah, me too. Your e-mail and phone experiences are exactly what I'm encountering.
Thanks, Paul

--
Working the Rockie Road of the G&PX