UP Profits are UP

Two socks, two feet. Makes sense to me. Must keep him awake at night, though....

Jeff Sc. Voices, Ga.

Reply to
not.fishplate

Dropkicks like you with multiple personas are my problem.

Reply to
Mark Newton

About as many as you have, dear Aussie. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

They pay the salary. I guess you could enter that realm if you would quite trying to kiss wankys butt. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Whatever you say, John.

Reply to
Mark Newton

If Jerry is jepperson, how come his numbers don't match jepperson. Thanks Marty Hall

Reply to
Marty Hall

Let me see, since you think jepperson and Jerry are the same I guess you noticed we don't have the same NTTP numbers. But what the heck, knowing you like to chase me, jeppy, choochoo or whoever, I will see if I can't create several personas for you to follow. 90% of your post are about this subject so don't accuse anyone else of trolling. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

And yet you respond to a post addressed to jepperson as if it were addressed to you...

Whoever you are, you're a dropkick.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Your confused, but considering the road you travel that is understandable. I certainly do have you hooked though. Have fun Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

You chase me around so I respond to you no matter what. A dropkick, huh, that must be some aussie term. That's ok, we all know what you are. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Er, uh, sure ya don't have the vowel sounds bass akwards there, mate?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Not sure what the Australians call a dropkick, In the US it's an old football term and I remember right a karate move.

But why are we having this discussion? Sure doesn't seem to match the subject of the thread. Fancy that! ;-)

Reply to
Art Marsh

Well, Jerry, in Pro Wreslting a drop kick is where the guy jumps up and kicks his opponent in the chest with both feet knocking on his ass.

So I guess being called a dropkick means you just hit him so hard you knocked him on his ass. It is a compliment.

Reply to
wannand

Reply to
jepperson

LOL! But are you suggesting either of them have tackle?

Reply to
Mark Newton

It has two meanings here.

One is rhyming slang, dropkick and punt. The other is even more insulting...

Reply to
Mark Newton

Hardly. And I gather from other posts on the subject that Jerry/John prefers to be hit himself, as opposed to hitting others.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Whatever you say, John.

Reply to