UP Profits are UP

You're not wrong! :-)

Reply to
Mark Newton

jepperson

Oddly enough, yours do...

Reply to
not.fishplate

Do you even know what we mean by calling you that?

Reply to
Mark Newton

Actually, I find nothing you say insulting, I just consider the source. Besides, I usually define things by the American definition. Have a nice day there dropkick, (by your definition). Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

You are still very confused but then I will let you have your fantatasies all to yourself Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Now tell me again how Jepperson has different NTTP numbers from me but we are the same person. Heh, maybe he can spanky your wanky. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

insulting...

Reply to
Art Marsh

Yeah, but I can spell Kinnickinnic and say Burleigh correctly (it's BUR-lye not BUR-lee). I still can't figure out how Teutonia became tye-TONE-ee-a. Corruption of German?

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

Whatever you say, John.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Whatever you say, John.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Whatever you say, John.

Reply to
Mark Newton

I see you are beaten. Still following me but nothing to say. I take this as a victory which is a fact as I know you accept whatever I say. hehe Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

(The usual bleating, snipped.)

Whatever you say, John.