Vistadome car

I have a set of IHC smoothside passenger cars and interiors for them. I took four apart and added the interior kits. But I cannot get the Vistadome apart. I haven't got the full use of my left hand. I wanted to airbrush the clear window glass with clear green by Tamiya but I don't want paint seven cars and have one unpainted. Do these vistadome cars come apart and how? I am going to start the last three cars tomorrow.

Thanks. Ron

Reply to
Ackermann