What people will pay

Microtrains State of Illinois car (first of states series) -- $306 when I looked !!!

Guess I shoulda held the two I bought longer before putting them up for auction.

Reply to
VManes

"VManes" wrote

Fraud

Zero feedback bidder (tcn1958) is bidding $250 and $300 on auctions of the same car (MTL 21320). One of the sellers (chevfast) also has zero feedback. The bidder is hyping the price of that particular model. Not an uncommon practice in the world of N scale collecting and auctions, i.e. N Scale Collector Society®

The two IDs were both registered with eBay in the past week.

If he was a serious bidder why didn't he buy this one at $150.00:

or this one for $225.00?

Dont Know My Name