Total rebuild of my web site

I did a total rebuild of the web site of the Georgetown Branch. I focused solely on the Georgetown Branch and the Model Railroad.

No more fishing and Mustang pictures(I'll get to the Mustang some day).

All new updates will be posted on the first page then moved to the progress page as they are dated.

I have added new prototype maps, blueprints and pictures.

Enjoy

Reply to
Kelly

Kelly, very few of the graphics are working.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Sorry Steve, I had a problem with some of the image sizes ect. It was late at night when I finished. but the problem should be solved now.

Steve Caple wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@netnews.comcast.net:

Reply to
Kelly

Looks better now - I wasn't getting the thumbnails first time around, and about half the larger images came up 404; but a quick look now shows it's OK.

Interesting news on the magnets; have you tested for unwanted uncoupling?

Reply to
Steve Caple

With the larger magnets I had a problem with unwanted uncoupling.

With the 1/8" round ones you can see the coupler pull to the side as you drive over them, but no false uncoupling yet.

It is easy to adjust the force of ththe 1/8" round magnet by simply raising or lowering them in the hole I drilled.

I only purchased 4 of each size, but I will be ordering more of the ones pictures installed between the ties.

The larger ones are so powerfull they draw cars from about 2 or 3 inches away.

I guess I should snap a photo with cars on the track so you can see the couplers.

Reply to
Kelly

Kelly wrote: I did a total rebuild of the web site of the Georgetown Branch. I focused solely on the Georgetown Branch and the Model Railroad. No more fishing and Mustang pictures (I'll get to the Mustang some day). All new updates will be posted on the first page then moved to the progress page as they are dated. I have added new prototype maps, blueprints and pictures. Enjoy

Reply to
Bill

"Kelly" wrote

This is one of the best efforts I've seen by anyone using the Atlas RTS software:
Congratulations on having learned how to shut off those dumb looking circles connecting each piece of track. I finally have to concur with "attaboy Bill" -- NICE web site; Thanks for sharing!

Reply to
Dont Know My Name

Nice work Kelly! Looks very professional.

Reply to
Corelane

Great job on the website! Very crisp and clean. Nice content too!

Reply to
Chris