Where is the 12" = 1' Challenger?

I understand that the Union Pacific maintains an operating 4-6-6-4. Does anyone have info on an appearance schedule or where the engine can be seen?

Reply to
tkranz

tkranz wrote: I understand that the Union Pacific maintains an operating 4-6-6-4. Does anyone have info on an appearance schedule or where the engine can be seen?

------------------------------------------------- Here ya' go:

UPRR Steam Excursions:

Union Pacific Historical Society:

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Here's the latest I could find on the UP site

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Your too late. It's on Corelane's layout. Trains have gone missing all over the country since he got his molecular shrinking device working. But he might give it back in time for the 3985's run from Cheyenne to Houston if negations on his behalf by Dr. Evil are successful. If he does give it back here's a link to the schedule.http://www.uprr.com/aboutup/excurs/houston.shtmlBruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Stop right there! That name is copyrighted!!

Reply to
Steve Caple

Should have said Onion Specific, perhaps?

+GF+
Reply to
+GF+