Which Kadee couplers for Athearn 200-ton crane?

Can anyone tell me which Kadee couplers will work best on an old (but new enough to be plastic) Athearn 200-ton crane kit? I tried a few of
the different ones that I have on hand, and couldn't find one that would fit, and I didn't see this kit listed on Kadee's list of conversions.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

#5 Kadee's fit mine. I glazed the windows, painted the grabs and step safety yellow and converted it to diesel power by removing the smoke stack and covering the hole with a piece of styrene. The Athearn model is a good replica of a 200 tone B&M wreck crane. The windows at the boom end of the body are a little different, but close enough. I added a gondola with some rail, a flat car with spare trucks, another with stack of ties, a old wooden diner and a box car for "stuff" to make a wreck train.
David Starr