wiring and transformer hookup help

Where can i get some help with wiring a dual transformer? i have given my son my old set but i have no recollection of how i hooked up the
transformer to run two trains when i was a kid.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Is this Lionel, or what?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What is the model of transformer?
If the two sets are connected by a crossover/switch/turnout, you must abide by "common ground" rules - & this varies depending on the transformer model. Types V-Z-VW-ZW-KW-SW-LW use the "U" post as common ground, and then it varies quite a bit beyond that.
Rpb