Need Information Please

My brother in law wants to sell the America Flyer train sets he's had since the 50s or 60s. Can anyone tell me where to look to find the value of
these train sets?
tranch wrote:

What have you googled?

antique+model+train Got thousands of pages. Since I haven't the slightest idea about model trains thought I just might get a few "hints" here.
tranch wrote:

For Sale:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K37D5283C
Sold:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?O26D3283C
Rob
Charles Siegel has an on-line price guide:
http://www.traincity.com/shoppg.html
"Greenberg's American Flyer Pocket Price Guide 2006 Edition":
(Amazon.com product link shortened)(3155&s=books&v=glance
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http;//www.billsrailroad.net
(Amazon.com product link shortened)89&creative25&path=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2F0897785312%3Fv%3Dglance%2526n%3D283155%2526s%3Dbooks%2526v%3Dglance
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net