Woodland Scenic's website

Is it down? or just me? I have been trying to get to it for a couple days now?

Reply to
Sam Boyer

Appears to really be down, cant even get a ping out of them.

Reply to
Val

They appear to be back in action.

Paul

Reply to
Paul-News

A message just went out to distributors.

They were hit with a touch of winter last week. Power/phone went out in their town last Friday (ice covered trees falling on lines) and was just being restored in most areas today (Thursday).

Bill Dixon

Reply to
Bill Dixon