Woodland Scenic's website

Is it down? or just me? I have been trying to get to it for a couple days now?
-

Appears to really be down, cant even get a ping out of them.

They appear to be back in action.
Paul

Paul-News wrote:

A message just went out to distributors.
They were hit with a touch of winter last week. Power/phone went out in their town last Friday (ice covered trees falling on lines) and was just being restored in most areas today (Thursday).
Bill Dixon