O Scale Grade Question

I currently have a RailKing train with about 4-5 cars going around the room by the ceiling on a shelf. I want to bring it down to a large table in the other room and put a more elaborate layout. My question is what is the safest grade but highest possible that I can use to go to the table? I plan on putting a switching yard on it as well and I want to be able to get the train back up to the ceiling layout in the other room. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Sam Boyer

Wolf