WOW!!! Check this New Product Out

Hummm... anybody know of any other options for a transfer table than this? I mean, 275 is pretty steep for me, and I would certainly enjoy having a transfer table on my layout, rather than the turntable option, since it's more to what I'm modeling...

I mean, I COULD stretch it and put the turntable/roundhouse in the plans, but I don't know

Brandon

Reply to
N2trains

someone bought it !! $275 US... Fuck that! but it did look sweet....

Shame they want 350 new :(

Reply to
Biggus