Latest threads in Model Railroad Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

July 2006 Railroad Model Craftsman Subscription in NYC Has anyone gotten theirs yet?
July 2006 Railroad Model Craftsman Subscription in NYC Has anyone gotten theirs yet? Eric
3
3

N Scale Track Plan 30"x80"
I'm looking for an N-Scale track plan to fit on a 30"x80" door (with legs of course). I'd like to have a lower and upper level track that can be run continuously and have crossovers and a ramping...
3
3

Trackplan Feedback
Hi, I am building a 12' x 7' around-the-walls U shaped switching layout based on a free-lanced railroad called the Wisconsin Northern. The layout will use Peco code 75 track and be run with Lenz DCC....
8
8

Santa Fe offices
I'm kitbashing a Bachmann N scale freight station into an office for an ATSF freight yard, and I was wondering what paint scheme the ATSF used on these structures. I would appreciate any pointers to...
2
2

model railway show victoria bc canada (september)
BRITISH COLUMBIA LARGEST MODEL RAILWAY SHOW ITS THE BIGGEST SHOW ON EARTH SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH 2006 10:00 AM -4:00 PM CEADER HILL RECRECTION CENTER 3220 CEADER HILL ROAD VICTORIA BC CANADA FREE...
4
4

Advice on benchwork for 4x8' layout
Hi, I'd like to get some feedback on the best way to do benchwork for the simple 4x8' layout shown below: constraints I'm working with are: 1) The layout needs to be free standing - so I can't connect...
11
11

Disappointment in an Iain Rice track plan
Hi, I just purchased the book "small, smart and practical track plans", and was thinking of trying to start building the "Hollow Run Railroad" 4x8 this weekend. Last night, I sat down to sketch it out...
5
5

Modeling *working* subway / urban tunnel lighting, in H0
I'm looking for something to model the light fixtures found in subway and urban tunnel, the sort of lights that would occur at regular intervals in train tunnels, particularly in an urban setting,...
4
4

FS TRESTLES SETS
HI, for sale cheap Lionel o scale trestle sets,and lots of looses ones,email me if interested,,,,,,,

Railway Show Victoria BC Canada
BRITISH COLUMBIA LARGEST MODEL RAILWAY SHOW ITS THE BIGGEST SHOW ON EARTH SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH 2006 10:00 AM -4:00 PM CEADER HILL RECRECTION CENTER 3220 CEADER HILL ROAD VICTORIA BC CANADA FREE...
3
3

RGS Gallopin' Goose power question
I bought this Roundhouse kit #1518 a whole bunch of years ago. It's from the Battle Mountain series, but it is non-powered. I read an article many, many moons ago about power this thing using a couple...
13
13

Passing Siding Question
Hi Ok, so I have been wondering this for *years* and figured that sooner or later I would hear a reasonable answer. I have not and since I happened to have my picturetakerer, I thought that I would...
17
17

clearance
I am in need of some info. I am looking to start an HO layout in my son's room and have some rather confined spaces to use. I need someone to tell me what the minimum clearance should be beween two...
8
8

Ebay Time Again - Mixed Bag
mixed bag... a few Deezels, a Digitrax Radio Chief and a DT400... Andy ----------------------------------------------------------- - Pre-Interstate Urban Archaeology...