Latest threads in Model Railroad Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How to soften Model Power HO figures?
I'd like to modify a few Model Power HO figures to be climbing stairs. If I could get the leg a little soft, I could move it into a new position. How can this be done?
1
1

Japan Railroad
Hello, everyone. Recently I've become somewhat addicted to NHK World TV's "Japan Railway Journal". In a number of the episodes conversation is taking place in what appears to be a model railroad...

Soundtraxx Tsunami GN1000 Troubleshooting
Please help! I have a GN1000 drop in decoder that doesn't allow me to read or write the CVs but yet the red light on the right "front" area of the decoder stays solid on when on main line. The light...
1
1

Generators Services in Bangalore
Mills in Bangalore : The pinnacle suppliers , Generator services and dealers and producers of turbines in Bangalore and income carrier portal specific for power turbines, Diesel generators and DG sets...

Can an HO Kato SD40-2 shell fit on a HO Kato SD45 drive? other shells that would fit a Kato SD45 drive?
I am new to model railroading and I was considering buying different shells for my HO Kato SD45 (dcc ready) chassis and I was wondering what other shells would be able to fit on the Kato SD45 chassis?...
2
2

Newbie question...
Are there any 'jump-start' packages for sale in the model rail business for a newbie? By that I mean something to get started with track layouts/benchwork/etc. It's easy to get trains/scenery etc. All...
8
8

gm 600
Has any one manufactured an HO model of the GM 600 Switcher? If yes, when was it produced?
11
11

ZHAOWEI Product---Small Gear Reducer
The purpose of a ZHAOWEI gear reducer is to increase the available torque o utput from a motor while decreasing its output speed. Using a ZHAOWEI gear reducer has many advantages. A ZHAOWEI gear...

Help with old Durango Press Instructions for DP-42 HOn3 R.G.S. Snow Flanger
Hello: I am looking for a copy of the complete instructions for the Durango Press HOn3, R.G.S. #02 Snow Flanger, Kit DP-42. I have torn the house apart, but no luck. Yes I would appreciate even a...

Deepwoods Software anounces the release of Version 2.1.36 of the Model Railroad System.
Deepwoods Software is pleased to announce the release of version 2.1.36 of the Model Railroad System. This package includes a collection of libraries and programs designed to help the modeler with...

Has this group died?
There have been very few posts to this newsgroup in recent times. Where do Model Railroaders hang out on line these days?
1
1

Canadian Locomotive builder plates
Hi there, i have an extensive collection of "Canadian related" builder plat es. Im always in search of different plates from CNR, CPR, NAR, ONR, BCR/PG E, QNS&L, TH&B and others. I prefer diesel...

Almost-free "Lake Junction" T-shirt
Hello all. I just joined this group because I'm looking for a good home for a "Lake Junction" T-Shirt. This T-Shirt is from the 1997 NMRA Convention, held in Madison, Wisconsin, July 28-August 2....

Deepwoods Software anounces the release of Version 2.1.35 of the Model Railroad System.
Deepwoods Software is pleased to announce the release of version 2.1.35 of the Model Railroad System. This package includes a collection of libraries and programs designed to help the modeler with...

Emergency N Gauge layout
I needed to get the N Gauge stuff out of the loft where it had been abandoned 35 years ago, to put together an emergency layout. Not wishing to faff about with trestles, from B&Q you can get a into...