Anything happening in the NW for New Year?

I'm up visiting the Aged Parents for New Year. Is anything old, rusty
or oily happening that I could wheel the old Duffer out to go and look
at? They're in Ormskirk, so anything in Lancashire / Cheshire would be
fine.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Reply to
Andy Dingley
Hi Andy, I believe the only thing happening is at Farmer Parr's at Fleetwood. See
for the location. I don't have any further knowledge myself.
Reply to
Dave Croft