BAe Middleton auction

Just popped into mailbox at work, may be of interest to someone out there:-

Nick H

It's nice to see that the Grocer's Apostrophe is alive and well! Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
(Waterways World Site of the Month, November 2005) Mid-Derbyshire Light Railway:
Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic

Nick,

Some names there from my past, Gildermeister for instance. Some big plant there with only a few that might fit in your average garage/shed.

Mart> Just popped into mailbox at work, may be of interest to someone out > there:-

Reply to
Campingstoveman