Bedfordshire show

We're off to the Bedfordshire Steam and Country Fayre this weekend. Not showing anything, just paying. Anyone showing or going? The event is at Old Warden Park which is where the Shuttleworth collection of aircraft and vehicles lives so 2 for the same weekend.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Forgot the links

John

Reply to
John Manders

We've been for the weekend last 2 years, unfortuneatly the dates of the various things we usually tour in September just don't work out this year so we are taking a break. Usually an excellent show - enjoy!

Reply to
Niall

Gentlemen, Wifey managed to win me tickets on local radio so taking a mate along on Sunday.

Reply to
Campingstoveman