Bit Of Sad News

Heard that Dave Croft's wife, Marjorie, had passed on just the other day, I am
sure everyone will join me in sending Dave and his Daughter our sincerest
condolences.
Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes
Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes
So sorry to hear this My thoughts go out to Dave.
Best regards,
Michael
Reply to
michaelbrix
Difficult to find the right words at a time like this,in fact there really aren't any, but my thoughts are with You too Dave . I know the feeling, I've been there.
Reply to
Charles Hamilton