Blake water pump

Hello,

Bought a water pump at auction. It was described in the catalogue as a "Blake Water Pump", but on examination has a plate which describes it as a Sellarc model 1H1, supplied by W Bateman Ltd, of Barton near Preston.

Does anyone know anything about this type of pump? Any information appreciated - I'm new to this so need help!

Thanks in advance,

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Johnson

Hi Richard

A search on Google reveals that W Bateman are still in business, so contacting them may be of use.

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
John Rogers

Hello John,

Thank you for that information. I've now found thw W Bateman website, and will contact them.

Richard Johns> Hi Richard

Reply to
Richard Johnson

Reply to