Blake water pump

Hello,
Bought a water pump at auction. It was described in the catalogue as a
"Blake Water Pump", but on examination has a plate which describes it as
a Sellarc model 1H1, supplied by W Bateman Ltd, of Barton near Preston.
Does anyone know anything about this type of pump? Any information
appreciated - I'm new to this so need help!
Thanks in advance,
Richard.
Reply to
Richard Johnson
Hi Richard
A search on Google reveals that W Bateman are still in business, so contacting them may be of use.
Regards
JohnR
Reply to
John Rogers
Hello John,
Thank you for that information. I've now found thw W Bateman website, and will contact them.
Richard Johnson.
John Rogers wrote:
Reply to
Richard Johnson
I restored a Blake pump many years ago and contacted Bateman's for help. They were most helpful, and even supplied me with a shiny new nameplate for the pump free of charge!!
Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON