Champion 11 COM Spark Plugs

Having a spring clean in the engine storage area, came across a couple of brand new but soiled Champion 11 COM plugs that I didn't know I had.

Anyone know what they fitted? They are listed as the hottest of that range and have an extended height body compared with 8 COM (for example)

They have a curious bit of corrosion on the tip of the threads, as though they had laid somewhere damp, but the points and everything is fine.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Check out this site:

I regularly visit the plug sections and it is the best mine of plug info I've found to date!

I can't seem to recall his name at the moment. :))

Regards, Dave Carter.

Reply to
D.J.Carter

Yes, one of those lurkers no doubt!

I had an email from Eric Brain, apparently he finds them good for engines that tend to oil plugs up as they are a hotter running plug than usual.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Thought somebody had lost the plot when Peter was told to look at his own site for info :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

I had a quick look, but spark plugs and diesels only go together on a VERY few engines!

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I have passed these on to Eric Brain, for his own use.

Thanks for the responses.