Completely OT - Unholy fun

6th level with the Heretics me - but I did think Dis was a boring town in Norfolk ....

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

We'll meet at last! :-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I'll see you there Kim.......

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte

Err, me too. Is the test rigged or is it indicative of the type of people who frequent this NG ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

Hmm, so I spend life in the sticks and the afterlife in the Styx .

Please, all of you, after you've got through abandoning hope and suchlike, pop in on your way down to cheer up us gloomy and wrathful types on Level 5, won't you! ;-)

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Well, I did it twice.

Telling my version of the truth I achieved a six (I guess its something to do with the allegedly debauched lives we lead), lying through my teeth and estimating the answers they were looking for I achieved the level of purgatory!

I've come to the conclusion that life would be exceptionally boring at anything below a six! Do you think that might be the message they are trying to get across?

Mark

Reply to
Mark_Howard

In message , Kim Siddorn writes

Made the 2nd level in the company of the Lustful - not altogether sure about that...

Reply to
Peter Scales

'ere, I've discovered an anomaly. A willingness to betray your country gets you sent to the deepest pits of Hell. No giveaway there then, only slightly less heinous than flag burning ;o))

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn