Paraffinalia newletters

A few of you will be aware of and receive the newsletters that Andy Selfe sends out from his home in South Africa.

After a bit of discussion we have arranged with Andy to put these up on our website permanently so they can be accessed by everyone rather than those on Andy's email list.

The first one is No27 which is also the last one he produced towards the end of last year. There will be more, but we are starting at the latest and working backwards. Andy expects that he will produce new newsletters as and when he gets the time, and we will put them up as soon as we receive them.

Note that these are not on the main menu page yet, this is the only link into the section. A menu page for these newsletters will be created as soon as we have more than a couple available.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

I gather from Andy that owing to time-pressures there will be no more. Shame as they are a good read. BTW they have been available on the web for some years so rebuilding them from his letters could have been avoided. There is now a vast amount of stuff on oldengine. I do hope its all backed up by its owners....

ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven