converting to LPG

I'm thinking of converting my Cov climax to run on propane, has anyone tried this?

Andy G

Reply to
Andy Greening

Geoff has a Coventry Climax "genset in a box" he wants to get rid of at The Anson (don't know how much). Has been converted to LPG.

Paul

-- ____________________________________

Reply to
Paul Evans

let me know if you need any bits - I sell them!!

adrenalin

The Anson (don't know how much). Has been

Reply to
adrenalin

Adrenalin,

Having trouble trying to get hold of you.....you don't seem to exist!

Anyway, I haven't really got a clue what I need (other than a bottle of gas, and a regulator! So any help would be great thanks!

Andy G

Reply to
Andy Greening

Andy I'm no expert but with model stationary engines I build and run on Propane I use a pressure regulator and a 'demand regulator' to prevent gas escaping when the engine stops. The one I've used is a Garretson type KN

John In message , Andy Greening writes

Reply to
John R Taylor