Cornish rally

Looking through Old Glory event planner last night I noticed that there is an engine rally in Cornwall this weekend. ISTR Chris C-W (AKA Counter Clock-Wise?) hails from the Duchy and may be interested, unfortunately OG website appears to be down this morning so I can't post a link, but I'm sure it will not be too difficult to find the details elsewhere.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Cool, thanks for the heads up, the old glory site still seems to be down.

I'll probably be able to make it on Sunday as long as it isn't too far, won't be taking any engines though, although it's probably too late for exhibitors to enter anyway.

lol at the nick name :)

Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White

St. Issey (courtesy of SE site:-

) But OG gives more details about what is likely to be there.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Looks like i'll be going then, checked it out on the OG site, 150 stationary engines!

About 30 miles from me so not too bad a journey, just hope the weather is nice.

Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White