Old Glory rally guide

For some time I have invested the appearance of this publication with the same significance that the ancients afforded the vernal equinox - ie an indication that the world is set fair to remain on its axis for another year. So where is it?

Reply to
Nick H

Nick, I'm not absolutely sure, but it was about February/March time when I got mine.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

I still have last years which came with March and April issues. Don't know how I could have missed it this year, I tend to have a browse through W H Smith's shelves every Friday after work.

Reply to
Nick H

True. But though I'm no luddite, somehow sitting in front of a screen is no substitute for leafing through real paper!

Reply to
Nick H

There is always the on-line version.

Dave Carter.

Reply to
Dave Carter

Nick, it says on the front cover "£4.98 where sold". Perhaps a call to Mortons (01507 529300) would get you a copy.

Reply to
Fred

Nick,

I have trawled through my back numbers to find that it was the February issue with the years guide for old glory, not split into two this year.

Mart> For some time I have invested the appearance of this publication with

Reply to
Campingstoveman