Diesel tachometer senser (mechanically driven)

It can be Dar whatever you like provided there's a tach genny there :-)

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

What about the ones used in the old Leyland Jaguars!

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.

Tach genny or no tach genny you can take few minutes whilst you are there to admire the India Mills chimney.

Reply to
brightside S9

I'll certainly do that, anything else needing looking at too - engines perhaps?

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

hello Julian painted my mower now, changed the engine, hopefully the rain will stop soon so I can give it a whirl. Thanks! Gill electronics make the sensors for the new Triumphs

they have something that 'looks' similar.

Also I have recently had a crankshaft magnetic pick up rewound by

A magnetic sensor should have 'some' resistance, when you put an ohmmeter on it. when you put the sensor near to a lump of metal the resistance will go, or vice versa. All the best B

Reply to
<gummymonkey