Ducklington Rally cancelled

I've just had a phone call from the Wychwood and District Vintage Club to tell me that the West Oxen Steam & Vintage Country Show to be held at Ducklington off the A40 at Witney this weekend has been cancelled.

I have a phone number if anyone needs it - please contact me off list.

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

I have had the same call.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

I'm probably giving the Thames Traditional Boat Rally a go - might even be some Evinrude parts in the jumble!

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H