Nordberg Factory Photographs

We got hold of a Nordberg folder this year with a lot of very high quality black and white photographs and hand-typed descriptions, dating from the late 1940's.

Unfortunately, the binder had what was in those days a lot of very nice clear pockets for the pictures, but these has wrinkled badly with age and had affected the pictures as well.

3 months under a pile of heavy books has taken the ripples out to the point where we could scan the pictures and get them onto the website:

The machine shop and parts store pictures are particularly interesting, showing the large 2-stroke engine liners being made and stored.

There are a few more to come, but the bulk of them are there.

We will also split the menu into four pages as we are going to put thumbnail menus for all the Nordberg items.

Peter

Peter A Forbes