Events Listing

Hi all, received this from a friend last night.

It seems a very comprehensive listing of rallies. Obviously it was drawn up with the vehicle enthusiast in mind, but very useful all the same.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

In message , Arthur G writes

Thanks for that - bookmarked.

This has inspired me to see if the Old Glory site is working, and it is:

I notice that Paul hasn't got Internal Fire listed there in March or April.

TTFN

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

I've been dealing with that admin for Paul. OG screwed up YET again. Short of sending them a low-yield thermonuclear suppository I'm out of ideas. A reasonable person would think that an acknowledged request would get the desired action but it seems not. SEM also managed to screw-up in exactly the same way!!!!!!!!!! The Easter event is on and the Sulzer is looking good for its first run. See

for full details yours in total exasperation Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven