Freds Funeral

I attended today despite the constant fine rain. Large crowds watched the procession & Fred to suit his character was late for his own funeral. (Betsy pulling the living van & landrover ran out of water

2/3 of the way round the town & had to be left behind) Both my digital cameras caused me much distress, probably due to the rain so I will see what I have after tea. Regards,

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Here is a couple of pictures. Fred passing a chimmney & Betsy abandoned by the other engines.

Dave Croft